Aluminum ISA exit sign series is designed to comply with the State of Connecticut Building Code requirements, providing exit signs with the 6 International Symbol of Accessibility. A matching 6 exit only sign is also included in the series. The signs offer an extruded aluminum housing, classic styling, and uniform illumination.
- Extruded aluminum housing provides durability and classic styling
- Maintenance-free LED light source with low energy consumption 5 watts and long life
- White powder coal finish
- Universal mounting canopy included for ceiling mounting or end mounting.
- Single and double-face models available
- Universal mounting pattern is stamped into the back plate for easy surface mounting to a j-box
- With static wheelchair symbol.
- Field selectable chevron directional indicators
- Red or Green LED's with 6 letter & 6 International Symbol of Accessibility
- Long life Nickel Cadmium maintenance free battery provides 90 minutes of emergency operation
- Operating temperature range -10° C to 45° C
- Field Selectable 120 or 277 VAC input
- Integral AC Present Indicator LED and Push to Test Switch (EM models)
- UL 924 Listed damp location and State of Connecticut building code approved
Commercial, Hospitality, Industrial, Institutional, Food & Beverage, Health Care, Education, Pharmaceutical, Retail
USA 50 States, Massachusetts
Chevron Left, Chevron Right, Double Chevron, Field Selectable Chevrons, No Chevrons, Right & Left Chevron
ICC (IBC & IFC), NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NFPA 70 NEC / National Electric Code, OSHA
ANSI/UL 924 - Standard for Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment, Damp Location, UL Certification
113° F (45° C)
14° F (-10° C)
ISA International Symbol of Accessibility (ADA Wheelchair)
1.5 Hour (90 Mins)
Damp, Dry, Indoor
100 Foot (30.5 m)
We carefully wrap your parcel(s) in order to
minimise the likelihood of damage during transit. However, in the unlikely
event something on your order is damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of
your delivery and we will be happy to arrange collection and replacement of the
item at the earliest convenience.
Should you wish to return an item for any other
reason you must do so within 30 days from initial purchase.
Please click here to see our full returns