Cascadia Edge-Lit Exit Sign
- Product Description
- Other Details
- Product Reviews
The Cascadia Series edge-lit exit sign features a Computer Engraved Panel with LED Sensitive Ink for superior clarity.
- The Cascadia Series Edge-Lit sign features a Computer Engraved Panel with LED Sensitive Ink for superior clarity.
- ALINGAP Technology LEDs are used to provide even and clear illumination.
- A Selection of Circular or Angular Trim Plates is available in a multitude of finishes to allow the sign to match almost any aesthetic. Each Trim Design is universal allowing for surface or recessed mountING.
- Directional chevrons may be engraved at the factory, or a field kit allows for chevron application at the job site.
- Sign is manufactured in North America and meets ARRA/BuyAmerica requirements.
Premium grade NiCad battery (90 minute run time) standard
Die-cast aluminum housing with choice of finish and trim-plate styles
27" adjustable hangars provided for recessed mounting
UL924; ANSI/NFPA-101; ANSI/NFPA-70 (NEC); ICC (IBC, IFC); OSHA
Solid state charger and transfer
External LED status indicator and Push-to Test switch
120/277 VAC, 50-60Hz
Optical quality virgin acrylic panel is laser-engraved for sharp definition of letters and chevrons
Available with 6" or 8" (NYC) letters
Face panel snaps securely into fixture
High-output LED's providing bright , clear illumination
Panels utilize LED sensitive inks formulated for rich, even illumination
Smart design universal mounting configuration;
Back, top & end mount hardware included
two 27" bar hangers used for recessed mounting included
5 year limited warranty